Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wednesday April 5

Well I'm definitely off to a rocky start. Had another long night last night where I didn't get enough sleep, so I hate to say it but I didn't make it to the gym last night. Normally, my split will be Monday - Chest, Biceps, Forearms; Tuesday - Cardio; Wednesday - Legs and Abs; Thursday - Cardio; Friday - Back and Triceps; Saturday - Cardio; Sunday - Off. I'm already one day off this week, but I'll be getting back on track soon enough.

On a positive not, I have officially committed myself to the 2006 Body-for-LIFE Challenge! As I mentioned before, I'm not following the BFL workout, but I will be using the challenge as a motivator to really kick things into high gear for the next 12 weeks. The goal that I've set is to go from a current 16% body fat to 8%, and to go from my current 195lbs to 210lbs. I know this is a very lofty goal, but I'm shooting for the sky and hoping to at least land in the trees (if not on a mountain).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home