Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday April 10 - Chest, Biceps, Forearms

Although it took me a while to completely wake up even after I was at the gym, I still had a good workout this morning. Most mornings when I'm going to be weight lifting I have a protein shake to give me some extra energy during the workout but for some reason this morning I decided not to. Big mistake! I definitely noticed a difference in my energy level half way through the workout. So note to self - always eat something before early morning lifting!

Today's Workout:
Superset:
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press - 3 sets of 45lbs x 6 reps each.
Incline Dumbbell Flyes - 3 sets of 30lbs x 6 reps each.

Hammer Strength Bench (Machine)- 70lbs x 6 reps, 80lbs x 6 reps, 80lbs x 6 reps

Superset:
Dumbbell Preacher Curl - 3 sets of 25lbs x 6 reps each.
Dumbbell Preacher Hammer Curl - 3 sets of 25lbs x 6 reps each.

Barbell Curl - 3 sets of 65 lbs x 6 reps each.
Forearm Supersets (Extensions and Curls) - 3 sets of 50lbs x 15 reps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home