Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Monday April 17 - Chest & Biceps

Good workout this morning. I arrived a little bit later than I usually like to so I had to cut a few planned things out, but I was awake enough to remember to concentrate on contracting the muscles so it probably all worked out for the best! The sad thing was that when I weighed in after my workout I was at 197.2lbs! So basically, I put on a little over 3lbs in one weekend. I guess that's what I get for eating too much chocolate, jelly beans, and prime rib over the Easter holiday...

Here's the workout I did:
Hammer Strength Bench Press - 90lbs x 8 reps, 100lbs x 8 reps, 110lbs x 8 reps.
Decline Dumbbell Bench Press - 3 sets of 50lbs x 8 reps each.
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press - 2 sets of 45lbs x 8 reps each.
Barbell Preacher Curl - 2 sets of 65lbs x 8 reps each.
Incline Dumbbell Curl - 2 sets of 25lbs x 8 reps each.
Concentration Curl - 2 sets of 25lbs x 8 reps each.
Forearms Supersets (extentions and curls) - 2 sets of 60lbs x 10 reps each.

Really tried to keep the negative slow and really squeeze the muscles. Worked great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home