Friday, September 08, 2006

Sept 7 and Sept 8 - Great Workouts!

So I finally did what I've been talking about all week - I sucked it up and made it to the gym the last 2 days in a row. Its sort of funny, but the situation of my baby and wife being sick hasn't improved any, but I did just what I suggested in a previous post where I just did my best to get to bed earlier so even if the worst happened, I would be able to get enough sleep to make it to the gym. So, as a personal testament, that plan works rather well!

It amazes me sometimes that I still have some energy at the end of the day given the pace that my life is going right now. Between family, work, school, and websites I keep myself plenty busy. Which seems to confirm my personal believe that even if you get up early in the morning to exercise, the fact that you are doing exercise tends to give you more energy to finish out the day. Or, part of the help could be the
fat burning supplement I'm taking right now, but even before I started taking that I noticed a definite difference.

Anyway, yesterday I had a really good lower body workout and today I had a really good upper body workout. I haven't decided yet how long I'm going to follow this same program, but I figure I should probably mix it up over the next 2 weeks or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home